Rights’Up is a neighboring rights management company representing record labels, performers & actors, and collecting at source in 37 countries. Our clients are based in +15 countries, and we have offices in Brussels, Berlin, Paris, and New York.
We are looking for a dynamic and committed Neighbouring Rights Account Manager to join our team in Brussels.
Responsibilities as an Account Manager:
Account management of our record labels
- Be the first reference point to your designated record labels, and develop and uphold a solid and lasting relationship.
- Support clients in setting up their accounts, importing, updating, and correcting their catalog in our software.
- Deal with a wide range of Client queries relating to their catalog’s declaration, their revenues, and how Collecting societies work; gather feedback from clients to improve our product accordingly
- Detect and report potential bugs following IT/QA good practices
- Be the first point of contact to Collecting Societies worldwide
- Register our clients’ repertoire to Collecting Societies Worldwide
- Solve conflicting claims and negotiate with the right holders
- Work on large data sets using advanced Excel techniques
Skills for an Account Manager:
- Have a good knowledge of music business, Copyright, and Neighbouring Rights (3 years of working experience at a Collecting society or in the Music industry)
- Persistent, meticulous, and a problem solver
- Comfortable with a wide range of administrative tasks such as general data entry, maintenance of files, and agreement details
- Are fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- You know your way around Excel to manage data and are willing to understand and adapt to our IT software
are a clear communicator and have a client-oriented approach
- Have strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Like to find the solution, implement new processes, and improve existing ones
- Have a good team spirit
- Are proactive and able to work autonomously.
- A permanent contract
- A dynamic, creative, casual, and flexible work environment in a multicultural team close to Brussels Midi
- 28 holidays per year
- Meal vouchers
- Company contribution to public transport
- Urban Sports Club membership
How to apply?
Send an email to [email protected] with the job title as your subject. Please include a short cover letter with your CV.